Yani Dama Putera
Yani Dama Putera
Jl. Sarimas VI No 6
Arcamanik – Bandung 40293
+62 888 196 2799 (M)
+62 21 7063 DAMA (M)
Technology Director (February 2004 – Present) – PT Codephile Rekadaya Mandiri
* PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia – Nota Dinas Setwapress Project Advisor.
* Bank Danamon Indonesia – Billing, Settlement, & Reconciliation – Ms SQL, VB.
* PT Infomedia Nusantara – Paperless Office System – PHP, Domino 6.5.4
* PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia – Domino 6.5.4 Migration from Domino R5
* Bank Mandiri – Middleware using JMS & Websphere MQ.
* Telkom Indonesia – LDAP Integration between Hiperient & Telkom LDAP.
Senior Manager (December 2003 – June 2004) – PT Bank Danamon Indonesia
Design, develop, and integrate front-end solutions for Danamon Banking Systems and Email Infrastructure.
* Danamon Email Infrastructure Integration, Technical Leader of Danamon Email Infrastructure Integration.
This project is intended to merge Danamon Internal Email Infrastructure with External Internet Email and to leverage robust email.
Senior Infrastructure Architect (August 2003 – November 2003) – PT Worxcode Imagineering Indonesia
Build software systems and to participate fully in the software development lifecycle. Required to take part in the solution design process, to advice customer on making practical use of technology. Participate in technology research activities that will enhance team skill as a whole.
Projects and Research:
* Research on Integration between Windows 2003 Active Directory and .Net Technology, Domino Infrastructure and Application, and the capability for mobile devices.
* Infrastructure Leader of Telkom Mail Domain Integration.
This project is intended to merge Telkom Internet Mail Domain and Intranet Mail Domain.
* Infrastructure and Application Leader of Telkom AutoMutasi for existing Intranet Systems.
This project is intended to build Administration Tools that will manage entire existing Telkom Intranet Infrastructures (25.000+ users and 50+ servers).
Software Designer (Sept 2002 – July 2003) – ERP & Collaboration Dept, IS Center, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Design and develop software solutions for internal collaboration and enterprise application integration needs, especially using web-based system.
* Application Leader of Telkom Enterprise Collaboration Portal.
This portal is intended as a base for further Enterprise Application Integration system built using IBM Websphere Portal Server.
* Application Leader of CEO Assignment (Web Based Monitoring and Controlling).
These tools are used for CEO to Monitoring and Controlling Telkom Strategic Initiative programs.
* Application Leader of Telkom CBHRM (Competency Based Human Resource Management) Assessment Tools.
This assessment tool is intended as web-based assessment tool for all Telkom employees and integrated with Telkom Enterprise Collaboration Portal.
System Analyst (April 1998 – Sept 2002) – Datawarehouse & Collaboration Dept, IS Division, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia.
Define, design, and develop information system solutions, especially web based applications for office automation and collaboration systems for company’s internal or client use.
Responsibilities included: interact with user to refine the requirement, manage and/or collaborated with development team to deliver projects.
* System Analyst of I-Exchange (B2B – Telkom) Project (Jan – Jun 2002).
Assisted B2B’s team to enhance business process and to build I-Xchange first application (I-Telex).
* Application Leader of Office Automation Project for PT PLN Pembangkit Jawa Bali (June – July 2001).
Deliver Workflow Based Document Management System built with IBM Lotus Domino R5.
* System Analyst of SIAK (Academic Information System) UI (Universitas Indonesia) Rescue Project (Dec 2000 – Jan 2001)
Assisted UI’s team to enhance business process, and tune up the application.
* Programmer of Farmasi Online (e-Commerce) for B2B Project PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
Develop B2B Commerce together with IBM Team built with IBM Websphere Commerce Suit.
* System Analyst for PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia Y2K Committee (1998 – 2000)
Deliver Monitoring Tools for Y2K anticipation activities.
* System Analyst (1998 – 2000)
Define, design, and develop internal information systems (Intranet) for office automation and collaboration systems built with IBM Lotus Domino R4.
System Engineer (Feb 1997 – April 1998) – Technical Support Dept, Information System Division, PT Telekomunikasi Indonesia
* Recommend tools and methodology for office automation systems
* Design and maintain corporate Local Area Networks
Bachelor of Engineering, January 1997
Sekolah Tinggi Teknologi Telkom (STT Telkom)
Bandung – INDONESIA
* IBM Certified Application Developer – Lotus Notes & Domino 6/6.5
* Certified Lotus Professional (CLP AD R5)
* Principle Certified Lotus Professional (PCLP Web AD R4)
* Certified Lotus Professional (CLP AD R4)
* Administering Windows NT4.0
* TCP/IP Using Windows NT 4.0
* Introduction to PL/SQL
* Oracle Developer 2000
* Power Builder FastTrack
* Domino Application Development
* Domino System Administration
* Domino R5 Update (Development & Administration)
* MQSI Workshop
* WebSphere Portal Server
* WebSphere Application Development
* WebMethods 6 Integration Workshop
* Adobe Workflow Server
- Programming Language: BASIC, C/C++, PASCAL, Java, Prolog
- Development Tools: Lotus Domino, Delphi, Visual Studio, WebSphere Studio Application Developer, Ms .Net 2003
- Database: Domino, DB2, MySQL
- Productivity Tools: Ms Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Frontpage, Visio), Lotus 123